CTS Turbo is proud to release our B-Cool Billet Oil Filter Housing. The OE plastic filter housing is quite fragile and is know to become brittle and crack over time. Each CTS Turbo B-Cool Billet Oil Filter Housing is constructed in house from T6061 Aluminum. Not only does the B-Cool filter look good, but it works great. We have engineered cooling fins into our design to act as a heatsink, which dissipates heat from the engine oil.
Installation is very straight forward and only required basic hand tools:
- Drain oil from filter housing
- use a 36mm socket to remove the factory oil filter housing
- install new filter, install new filter housing o-ring to CTS housing
- reinstall on the car and tighted to 18 ft/lbs, refill engine oil
- Made in Canada from billet T6061 Aluminum
- Heat dissipating fins help with keeping oil temperatures down
- Hard anodized black for stealth and longevity (machined finish shown)
- Uses OEM O-ring
- Installation of CTS-HW-0242 requires removal of center cage from OE housing cap, which snaps into the CTS billet housing
- OE-style threads are precision made to fit just like factory part. Other manufacturers do NOT make this thread.
- Compatible with OEM Filter
The CTS B-Cool Billet fits Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda models with EA113 2.0T FSI engines, 2.5L 5-cylinder engines and 2.5T 5-cylinder turbo engines.
This part replaces the OE part# 06D 115 408B and 07K 115 408.
- MK6 Golf R, MK5 GTI (FSI), 8P Audi A3 (FSI), MK2 Audi TT-S (FSI)
- MK5 and MK6 Golf, Jetta 2.5 5-cylinder
- 8P Audi RS3 (not for facelift model)
- MK2 Audi TT-RS (not for facelift models)