CTS Turbo is proud to announce an official release of our new K04 Turbocharger Upgrade for B7, B8 and B8.5 Audi A4/A5/ALLROAD/Q5 2.0T cars.
This unit features a full-frame K04 CHRA installed into our proprietary, in-house designed compressor cover and turbine housing. Based on the turbo which comes stock on a MK6 Golf R, this upgrade kit is made to fit directly in place of factory Borg Warner or IHI turbo found in B7 A4, B8 A4/A5/AllRoad/Q5 2.0T, B8.5 A4/A5/AllRoad/Q5 2.0T.
Our engineers designed the compressor cover and exhaust housing to work with the larger K04 CHRA, exactly how intended. While other manufactures simply install a larger CHRA into a small factory-spec housing. Beware of these hybrid builds, they are not made to provide optimal flow for the larger turbine wheel and can lead to poor performance and premature failure.
High quality castings are CNC machined to replace your factory turbocharger and do not require any additional parts to be installed. All you need to run this K04 Upgrade is a tune for your ECU.
To make installation even easier, we supply OEM gaskets and installation hardware.
- CTS-spec K04 CHRA with heavy duty thrust bearings
- Billet compressor wheel (MFS – machined from solid)
- K04-specific compressor and turbine housing. NOT A HYBRID!
- OEM+ manufacturing tolerances
- VSR high-speed balanced
- Direct-fit factory replacement
- OEM installation kit included
- Compatible with any K04-specific tune
- With supporting mods this turbo is capable of producing 350HP/340TQ on a 2.0T
- 2006 – 2009 Audi A4 2.0T
- 2009 – 2016 Audi A4 2.0T
- 2009 – 2016 Audi A5 2.0T
- 2009 – 2016 Audi AllRoad 2.0T
- 2009 – 2017 Audi Q5 2.0T
- Aftermarket High-flow catalytic converter or test-pipe required. Not recommended to use with factory catalytic converter.
- Aftermarket intake and intercooler system recommended.
- K04-specific tuning required (B7 A4 requires upgraded HPFP and fuel injectors).
- Bracket on the factory coolant line may require trimming on some models.