CTS Turbo is proud to offer the premier catch can solution for the MK7 Golf R & 8V S3. The oil catch can is used to prevent oil vapors entering the intake manifold and clogging up the intake valves on direct-injection motors. Oil deposits on intake manifold and valves reduce performance and cause bad fuel mileage. Keep your engine clean, running smoothly, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the PCV system on your car is now free of issues.
This catch can is one of the most efficient systems available, it was tested extensively on our shop 600hp VW Golf R.
• CTS Turbo Billet aluminum valve cover breather – CNC machined from a single block of T6061 aircraft grade aluminum.
• CTS Washer fluid reservoir relocation neck
• CTS Turbo Billet aluminum catch can with billet oil-level dipstick
• -10 AN Black-Series braided hoses
• Oil catch can mounting bracket
• Stainless Hardware
• Hose-Wrangler clamp
• All installation hardware is included, factory PCV gasket must be used.
• 2015-2020 MK7 Golf R Black Engine Cover
• 2015-2020 Audi 8V S3
NOTE: Check your engine mount bolt, it must have a stud for the catch can to be mounted to. If you have a flat bolt, you must purchase this double-ended stud: N91029602 (See Photos)
NB: During winter months, the liquid inside the catch can may freeze and cause damage to your engine. Extra attention must be paid to the liquid level or you may choose to remove the catch can for duration of sub-freezing temperatures.