CTS Turbo is proud to announce our new billet rear subframe bushing insert kit (applications listed below). This kit is designed to eliminate the large factory tolerances at the subframe mounting points. These subframe bushings centrally locate the rear subframe and have been known to eliminate fender rubbing issues due to shifted subframes even on the newest of factory cars. Wheel alignment is recommended after install.
NOTE: On AWD vehicles, only the conical locating bushing inserts are used for subframe during the install; the outside “cup” shims are not used.
- Made in Canada from T6061 Billet aluminum
- Direct fit for factory subframe
- Reinforces and centers rear subframe for precise handling
- Can be used with CTS-HW-257 on MQB vehicles
- 4 x Upper Insert – locating bushing
- 4 x Lower Insert – cup shim (FWD models only)
- 4 x OE Bolts
- MK5 GTI/GLI/R32/Jetta/Rabbit (independent rear suspension only)
- MK6 GTI/GLI/Golf R/Jetta/Golf (independent rear suspension only)
- MK7+ GTI/Golf/Golf R
- 8P/8V+ Audi A3/S3/RS3
- MK2/MK3 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS