At CTS Turbo we are proud to announce our new 3″ air intake system for the 1.8TSI and 2.0T Gen1 and Gen3 VW/Audi range of vehicles. This kit includes parts that make it compatible with both generations of TSI engines!
The air scoop works in conjunction with our sealed airbox to seamlessly force cold air into our 3″ air intake system. Air then flows through our high flow cone air filter, which utilizes an inverted cone design for maximum engine breathing. Our 3″ CNC mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe allows for smooth entry of cold air into the engine providing peak power gains ranging from 9-15WHP. By using a factory MAF housing (when equipped), you can be sure that fuel trims will remain perfect.
All of the components included in the CTS air intake system work flawlessly together to provide increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band and an aggressive race-inspired sound.
This intake kit is designed to be compatible with our TSI Gen1 BOSS kits; intake pipe features 2x 1/8NPT bungs for easy installation of BOSS kits.
- Full 3″ Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with black powder coating
- Compatible with CTS BOSS kits, with provisions for easy installation
- Reusable air filter with inverted cone design
- 4 Ply silicon connectors with stainless steel clamps
- Air box with rubberized trim
- Bracketry to prevent rattling under engine torquing
- Gains ranging from 9-15WHP on stock vehicle, even more if tuned!
- No CEL, no fuel trim issues
GEN1 Fitment (EA888.1)
- MK5 GTI with TSI motor (2009)
- MK5 Jetta with TSI motor (2009-2010)
- MK6 GTI (2010-2013)
- MK6 Jetta GLI (2012-2013)
- Passat CC TSI (2009-2013)
- New Beetle TSI (2010-2013)
- Scirocco TSI (2008-2017)
- Audi A3 TSI (2009-2013)
GEN3 Fitment (EA888.3 non-MQB)
- Volkswagen Beetle (MK2)**
- Volkswagen Eos**
- Volkswagen Jetta (MK6) 18TSI & GLI (2013.5-2019)**
- Volkswagen Scirocco (MK3)**
- Volkswagen Passat (B7)**
**with EA888.3 Gen 3 motor / Vband downpipe / Black engine cover (No MAF). Not for B-cycle engines (please see CTS-IT-220R-B)
Please confirm if your car requires a breather filter for the secondary injection system: look for the hose connected to the airbox behind the headlight.