This innovative IE fueling solution uses a modified version of our high-performance Intake Manifold as the base to add a second set of injectors to your direct-injected VW or Audi 2.0T engine. This hardware kit unlocks your fueling limit and is able to fuel even the wildest power goals!
When building big power/big turbo engines for the 2.0T FSI (EA113) or TSI (EA888 Gen1/2) engine, the stock direct injection fuel system quickly becomes under-spec as power level rise and ultimately limit the power levels achievable due to the low-pressure fuel pump, high-pressure fuel pump, and injectors. DI injector upgrades are very limited and mostly non-existent, even with HPFP and LPFP upgrades most 2.0T FSI/TSI builds top out at around 500-550HP on pump fuels due to fuel limitations.
To overcome the fueling limitations, IE engineers have designed the ultimate base kit for adding a second set of injectors to your build. The plastic OEM intake manifold is replaced with our own 2.0T FSI/TSI intake manifold that has been specially modified with injector bungs to accept your choice of EV14 or EV14 compact style fuel injectors using 14mm o rings. The direct port fuel rail includes brackets and hardware to mount to our manifold directly and is machined with -6AN o ring boss inlet and outlet to accept easy-to-source AN fittings to adapt your fuel system. This is the same setup we used on our in-house MK6 GTI drag project to deliver enough fuel for over 700HP!
- Pre-modified to accept EV14 & EV14 compact fuel injectors
- Power and torque gains throughout the entire rpm range
- Fast onset boost, no loss in spool time
- O ring seals no liquid gasket or RTV required
- Thick wall cast construction for durability
- Internal flow-optimized velocity stacks
- Black powder coat finish with black anodized plenum cover
- 100% engineered, tested, designed, cast, and machined in the USA
FUEL RAIL REQUIRED