The classic 2 bolt flange wastegate. We first produced the F38 back in 2001 and it’s still going strong today.
This wastegate has a 38mm valve – same as the MV-S, and its body is about an inch taller.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L or 1018
Whats in the Box
Included with every Tial F38:
F38 Valve Seat
2 TiAL Air Fittings
2 Mounting Bolts