CTS Turbo is proud to announce our intake manifold for Audi/VW 2.0T FSI EA113 and EA888 Gen 1&2.
It’s time to take your 2.0T to the next level. Our intake manifold is made of cast aluminum in order to take a lot more boost that the OEM plastic unit. With over 40% more volume and equalized air flow, you can be assured that more power is to be had.
The plenum on our manifold has been greatly increase in size and shaped to distribute airflow as evenly as possible to all cylinders.
- For EA113 (timing belt) and EA888.1/EA888.2 (timing chain) engines
- Approximately 40% more volume than stock
- Improved turbo spool and increased HP (with use of proper tuning software)
- Equal flow distribution across all runners
- Integrated velocity stacks on all runners
- Retains factory throttle body placement, no adapters required
- Retains factory mounting posts for accessories and brackets
- Deletes factory intake flappers
- 1/8″ NPT ports for water/meth injection
- 1/4″ NPT and 1/8″ NPT ports for vacuum or boost reference
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY PCV SYSTEM, CATCH CAN SYSTEM IS REQUIRED
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH B8.5 A4/A5 VEHICLES WITH 5TH FUEL INJECTOR (FACTORY ALUMINUM MANIFOLD) – CPMA Engine code
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MK6 GEN3 TSI ENGINES (2013.5+) – CPLA/CPPA Engine code
SPECIFIC INTAKE MANIFOLD SOFTWARE TUNING IS REQUIRED. SMALL MODIFICATION TO THE FUEL LINE MOUNT IS REQUIRED.