CTS Turbo is proud to announce a catless downpipe for F-series BWM 4 cylinder N20 engines.
By removing the factory catalytic converter, you will free up exhaust flow and thus increase power and sound of the engine. Faster turbo spool and less backpressure means the car will feel more responsive and more fun to drive.
Proper tuning by Bootmod3 must be used to remove CEL and ensure proper operation.
- CNC machined flange and direct-fit bracket
- Fully TIG welded stainless steel construction
- 25-35HP increase in power with stage 2 tune (octane dependent)
- Aggressive sound
This part is for off-road race use only! Not for N26 engines. Check the sticker under the hood; you have N20 engine it will say ULEV. If it is an N26 engine, it will say SULEV.
- 2012 – 2017 F30 BMW 320i & 320xi N20
- 2012 – 2017 F30 BMW 328i & 328xi N20
- 2013 – 2017 F32/F33 BMW 420i & 420xi N20
- 2013 – 2017 F32/F33 BMW 428i & 428xi N20
- 2013 – 2017 F36 BMW 428i & 428xi Gran Coupe N20
- 2012 – 2017 F20/F21 BMW 128i & 128xi N20
- 2013 – 2017 F22 BMW 220i & 220xi N20
- 2013 – 2017 F22 BMW 228i & 228xi N20
Stage 2 software is required to avoid check engine light.